Friday, October 19, 2012

{Street Kid Ministry}

Well the time has come and I have a confession to make.  It's official: I have fallen in love.  Yes my friends, my heart has been stolen and I don't think I'll ever get it back :)  
For those of you who don't know, last week I traveled halfway around the world to visit the Philippines and work with my brother at his ministry center.  Even though I've only been here a few days I have absolutely fallen in love with this country and its people, and I never want to leave ;D
A few days ago we went out to do some ministry with the street children, who absolutely love having their picture taken :)  They were complete hams in front of the camera, and then screamed with laughter when I showed them their picture on my viewfinder :D  So enjoy this first post on my photographic journaling of this incredible culture - it's going to be a wild ride, but definitely worth the trip!!




This is Dagu :D  








The students here at the center go in groups of 3-4 to do ministry at various places, so they teach the children a short lesson and have them participate.  The kids absolutely love it :)





















Bex <3

No comments:

Post a Comment