Tuesday, July 17, 2012

{Laurence}

Well I have officially succumbed to the inevitable: the blogging curse of 'too many posts, too little time' :D  Even though it's been almost a month since nationals, I'm still working on those pics, but I just had to take a little break and share some of the amazing-ness that was captured last week :)
I honestly can't say when I first met Laurence...she's just one of those friends that has always been a part of my life :)  We've talked about doing a photoshoot for a long time, and last week I called her and said, 'How about today?'  It ended up working perfectly, and we had a great time :D























Laurence, my dear friend, thanks so much for giving me this opportunity!!  My job is definitely easy when I have such a gorgeous model to work with ;)  Looking forward to many more photoshoots (and coffee outings!) in the future :D
Bex <3

2 comments:

  1. You are too sweet, Bex. I'm so value your friendship and example as you joyfully live for Him... your passion and joy inspire me!
    Totally up for the coffee chats... I had too much fun! <3
    LE

    ReplyDelete