Monday, September 17, 2012

I'm HERE!!!! :D


Wow....I can't believe I finally made it!!  A lot of you know that I have been planning on doing a photography course in Colorado Springs for a long time now, so I'm finally here and it is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :D  Pictures really don't do it justice, but I'll do my best ;)  The above is what I'm looking at as I'm typing this....the mountains are so spectacular!  


I think David realized the awesomeness of God when he stated, "Oh Lord how manifold are your works, in wisdom have you made them all.  The earth is full of your riches!"  You understand that in a whole new light when you come out here :)
I'll do my best to keep up with blogging throughout the week, but I really should go eat breakfast before class starts :)  Hope you all have an amazing week!!


(the view from my bedroom window :D)
Bex <3

No comments:

Post a Comment