Tuesday, September 4, 2012

{Isaac}

CAUTION: extreme cuteness alert :D :D  Over the summer I worked with Isaac's grandmother, Colleen, and she continually delighted the whole office with pictures of this adorable little cherub ;)  I had the opportunity to do my first toddler photoshoot with Isaac on Saturday, and he performed like a seasoned photo veteran :) 







He's at the stage where he's 'finding' his toes, eyes, cheeks, etc, so he was quite proud to show me his shoulders :)



Isaac and his beloved 'Mo-Mo' (aka 'Elmo')



Some 'Mommy and me' photos :)





Just as I thought this little guy just couldn't get any cuter, I asked him to smile, which produced the above result :)  Apparently this is his trademark response when asked to 'say cheese' :D


How big is Isaac? ;)





So I'd been looking around on Pinterest for some toddler pose ideas, and I saw the cutest photos with a little one holding a lollipop.  I took a lollipop for Isaac, prepared for the most adorable pictures, but I only got about ten before he dropped it on the ground :P  Oh well...my lesson was learned, and I'll pay better attention next time :D


Thanks so much Janelle and Jay for letting my photography your adorable little man - I had way too much fun :D  Hope you're all enjoying this rainy evening!! :)
Bex <3

No comments:

Post a Comment