Friday, September 28, 2012

{White Background Fun :D}



Oh my gracious - I am having way too much fun :)  I've only been here for two weeks, but I kind of feel that Manitou is now home :D  All the people here are so amazing, and each day adds a whole new layer to the word 'awesome' ;)  So sad that I'm leaving tomorrow!!
But I digress :D  Anyway....there's a big white background in one corner of the classroom, and we had a blast the other night with our cameras and some flashes :)


Someone dug out an industrial-sized fan, and the girls with long hair were totally rocking the model look ;)





We had some fun blooper shots, too :D



"Easy, breezy, beautiful!" :D




The above picture makes me laugh so hard :P  That is some pretty sweet hair action!!!


Josh didn't have the hair, but that didn't stop him ;)





And Matt joined in just for fun :)



We even got one of the instructors to join in!!!




The crowd grew with the addition of Holly.....





Someone took my camera and I joined in for a few shots....


and the group got larger......


....and larger.....


....and larger.....


......until we had just about everyone squeezed in!!!

Anyway....in case you can't tell, we had a ton of fun :D  Thanks to all my awesome friends for modeling for me - you were amazing!!!  
Bex <3

No comments:

Post a Comment