Friday, May 4, 2012

{Rach}

 I really wanted some practice in doing portraits, so Rach was kind enough to be my 'guinea pig' ;)  We had a blast, and I love the way the pictures turned out!!  Hartwood adds such a neat 'Pride & Prejudice' feel to any photoshoot :)





(love the bokeh in this one!!)




(one of my favorites :D)






And to close.....


(sorry - I couldn't resist :P  This little guy creeps Rachel out, but I named him Fred :D  We became fast friends...)

Enjoy this beyond-amazing day!!
Bex <3
PS  Rachel just posted her pictures from the shoot on her blog...here's the link to check them out :)

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, Rebekah!! You did a fantastic job taking the pictures and your model is beautiful as well :). I'm so excited you started your own blog - I'll definitely be looking for future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Christa said... :)
    Thanks for sharing your blog! I'm so excited to see some of your photography... and whatever else you have to post!

    I love that you are joyfully living for him!

    LE

    ReplyDelete