Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A very {Tangled} day :)

Wow....how do you encapsulate so much awesomeness into words?? :)  I have known Elsa for pretty much as long as I can remember, yet no matter how often we get together, I always walk away with a smile on my face :)  To make a long story short, if you know us at all, we share a mutual love of Tangled, which usually represents itself in both of us spouting out random quotes and songs at opportune moments.  


Since Elsa is an amazing seamstress, she made her own Rapunzel dress, which in my humble opinion is even prettier than the real thing :D  All winter long, we've talked and dreamed about doing a photoshoot, and yesterday we finally got around to it (frying pan and all!!).  Needless to say, I haven't had so much fun for a long time, and we definitely agreed to do this more often!!  And we made the corporate decision to (hopefully) return with return someday with a significant 'someone' who just might happen to look like....


Anyway.....enjoy :)







"Frying pans!!  Who knew, right?"





This next one wasn't even a 'planned' pose, but it turned out to be one of my favorites!! (not to mention that it's very 'Rapunzel-y' :D)



There was a whole bed of gorgeous yellow foxglove right next to the Hartwood mansion, and I LOVE how it looked with her purple dress!!


Movie version:


Elsa version (minus Flynn):


Quick side note: we were up around the mansion doing some different poses, when these little girls walked by.  They glanced over and their jaws hit the ground :D  You could tell they thought they'd died and went to heaven - I mean, it's Rapunzel incarnated!! :P  One of them said, "Where's your Pascal?"  Anyway, I couldn't help but think they looked like these little girls:


But back to the photoshoot :)


This frying pan weighs about 10 pounds, so we eventually resorted to propping it against something :)  I definitely give Rapunzel much more credit for wielding one for the whole movie!!



Elsa, my almost-sister, it sounds cliche, but I truly couldn't ask for a better friend!!  You are genuinely beautiful,  both inside and out, and I know that the Lord is going to use you in so many amazing ways!!  Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your 'Tangled day'!  (and btw - you should totally use the above stance/expression in CX ;D  just sayin'....)


Bex <3

1 comment:

  1. Bex. . . you're going to be an awesome photographer!!! I mean, since when do you see such skill in one's first ever photo shoot?
    I guess we have to give Elsa some credit too... haha. Such a gorgeous model... :) Love you both!

    ReplyDelete