Sunday, July 20, 2014

Elsa's Graduation Celebration :)

My goodness.  Do I sound horribly sentimental if I say that time flies by so fast?  It seems like just yesterday that Karolina, Elsa, and I were dressing up to match our American Girl dolls, playing "Farmer In the Dell" after church, painting our faces with oil pastels to look like Indians on the warpath, taking turns on the swing hanging from the oak tree, and seeing who could do the most impressive jump from the diving board.  Now Karolina will be a junior at Grove City, I'll be a sophomore at PHC, and Elsa will be a freshman at Hillsdale.  My goodness.  

All memories aside, today was the day that this dear sister graduated high school.  Needless to say, we had quite the party :)


(yes aren't we attractive?)



There were lots of spirited badminton games....


....and don't even get me started on the food.







Elsa is a ridiculously talented artist (hence her art major at Hillsdale) so it was lovely to see some of her work displayed :)




(she was rather excited about the hanging lanterns.)







Can you tell they're sisters? :)




All the Grove City attendees...


...yeah they were a little crazy :D




Elsa, thanks so much for asking me to take pictures today!!  It has been such an honor to grow up with you, and I can't wait to see where the Lord leads you in these coming years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment