Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Hello {Summer}

Well hey there!!  I'm almost embarrassed to post anything here anymore because I know that months go by in between updates, but tonight I'm waiting on a batch of cookies to come out of the oven and I decided that it was the perfect time to do a quick post concerning all things summer :)

Since getting back from school almost 2 months ago things have stayed pretty crazy....working three jobs keeps me on my toes :)  BUT I have gotten some time to do fantastic summer-y things such as

1.) Sleepovers with this beautiful lady (who also stops into work to make my day much happier :D): 


2.) Throw a well-loved ball endless times per day:


3.) Photograph this lovely wedding:


4.) Break it down to the Cupid Shuffle with my favorite little person at said wedding:


5.) Oh and speaking of the wedding, did I mention that I got to spend the day with this dear friend?  Yeah.  She's basically the best person ever.  


6.) Uphold my crazy aunt status with this lil' peanut:


7.) BUT BUT BUT I saved the best for last!!  Meet my new, perfect little niece, Aimee Elisabeth:


Of course I had to snap some pictures of this precious face ;)














Gaaaaahhhh isn't she so perfect???  I can't wait until she comes to visit me in August :)  

But with that, my cookies are done and it's getting late....it's amazing how quickly the 2AM college mornings have faded away now that I'm home ;)  Hope you all have a fantastic 4th - it promises to be a hot and humid scorcher here in Pittsburgh :D 
~ Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment